/Blue Hope Sweatshirt In Cotton Poly
Each sweatshirt was indigo hand dyed by an artisan in South Korea. If you look closely the sweatshirts have petals and leaves imprinted into a pattern with the indigo dyeing. Traditional Korean saekdong (colorful stripes) locker loop. Stripe Grosgrain with the Uniformed logo in Hangul on the chest. Each sample will have a limited-edition label showing only a total of 10 pieces produced.
The sweatshirts are named 파란 기대/Blue Hope because in Korea the color blue symbolizes hope & creativity.
Limited Edition Item – Only 10 produced.
90% Cotton/10% Polyester
Body Length from HPS: 23.75"
Sleeve Length from seam: 23.75"
Body Length from HPS: 24"
Sleeve Length: 24"
Body Length from HPS: 24.75"
Sleeve Length: 24.5"
Details & Fit
- Crew Neck Sweatshirt with ribbed rounded collar for boys neckline.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Slightly loose silhouette, boxy and dropped shoulder & feels lightweight.
- Traditional sweatshirt weight.
- Saekdong locker loop
- Stripe Grosgrain with Uniformed logo embroidery in Hangul.
- Limited Edition label.
- Model is 5’9" and wearing size small.
Fabric & Care
- 90% Cotton/10% Polyester
- Stock Sweatshirts
- Medium Weight
- Hand Washable/Machine Washable or Dry Clean. No Iron. Steam Only.