/Hope Iris A-Line Knit Skirt
The Iris was initially inspired by the illustrated iris flower on Korean Hwata cards. The Iris pattern was inspired by a vintage print owned by the designer’s grandmother, handed down to her mother and then to the designer from Daegu, South Korea. Each sample will have a limited-edition label showing only a total 10 pieces produced.
The Iris Flower represents 기 대/Hope. Collection 1 was designed during the pandemic, which inspired the collection title.
Limited Edition Item - Only 10 produced.
100% Merino Wool
Body Length with waistband: 27.5"
Body Length with waistband: 28"
Body Length with waistband: 28.5"
Body Length with waistband: 29"
Details & Fit
- A-line shape with wide flat encased elastic waistband.
- Fits true to size.
- Falls below knee, designed to be worn at the waist.
- Limited Edition label.
- Model is 5’ 9.5" and wearing size small.
Fabric & Care
- Sustainably knitted in NYC in superfine merino wool.
- Stock/leftover yarns imported from Italy.
- Mid Weight Knit.
- Hand Washable or Dry Clean.