/Oversize School Blazer
Inspired by the Asian school uniform blazer. Where the name tag would be pinned, this blazer has Uniformed embroidered in Korean Hangul on the brand’s grosgrain ribbon.
The Blazer’s sleeves are lined in Korean Saekdong fabric (“colorful strips”) inspired by the sleeves of the Korean Hanbok Jacket (Jeogori). The Saekdong stripe was woven by artisans in Busan, South Korea, one of the few remaining mills that still weave this traditional fabric.
Blazer pattern drafted by a traditional suiting pattern maker from NYC’s garment district. All details & interlinings consist of old school men’s suiting. Fabrics and trims are stock/leftover.
Each sample will have a limited-edition label showing only a total 10 pieces produced.
Limited Edition Item - Only 10 produced.
100% Japanese Wool Suiting
Body Length from HPS: 29.5"
Sleeve Length: 24"
Body Length from HPS: 30.5"
Sleeve Length: 24.5"
Body Length from HPS: 31"
Sleeve Length: 24.75"
Details & Fit
- Tailored and fit with traditional mens blazer details.
- Made in Asian wool suiting.
- Only stock/leftover fabrics.
- Designed to be slightly oversized in fit.
- Black Crest button closures at front & sleeve cuffs.
- Stripe grosgrain ribbon with 유니폼들 (Uniformed) embroidery.
- Korean Saekdong lined sleeves and inside details.
- Limited Edition label.
- Model is 5’ 9.5" and wearing size medium.
Fabric & Care
- Pattern and Tailoring in NYC garment district in wool suiting.
- Stock/leftover wool suiting.
- Stock/leftover crest buttons.
- Mid Weight wool suiting.
- Spot Clean or Dry Clean.